EASY GERMAN CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE

I seriously have no idea why I was inspired to make this German chocolate bundt cake. I made this in early October, so I honestly can’t remember what prompted me to make it. I think I was just in the mood for something German chocolate!

I usually take notes as I’m making recipes, but I can’t find any notes about this one! I always take notes for this very reason… sometimes I don’t post a recipe for a few weeks. When I sit down to write, I can’t remember all the little things I wanted to tell you while I was making and photographing it.


Ingredients

  • For cake:
  • 1 box German chocolate cake mix
  • 1 box instant coconut cream pudding mix
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 c. sour cream reduced-fat is fine
  • 1/4 c. vegetable oil
  • 1 c. milk chocolate chips
  • 1/3 c. shredded coconut
  • 1/3 c. chopped pecans
  • For coconut-pecan frosting:
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 1 c. evaporated milk
  • 1/2 c. butter
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/3 c. coconut
  • 1 c. chopped pecans
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • For topping:
  • 1 c. milk chocolate chips
  • 1/4 c. heavy cream
  • 2 tbsp. butter
  • 1/2 c. toasted coconut

Instructions

  1. For cake:
  2. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, instant pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut. Batter will be thick!
  3. Spray a large tube pan or bundt pan with non-stick spray.
  4. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
  6. Remove pan to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes, then invert the cake onto the wire rack to cool completely.
  7. For coconut-pecan frosting:
  8. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and eggs.
  9. Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil. Do not walk away from it - it will heat and cook quickly, and you don't want to scramble the eggs!
  10. Once it comes to a boil and thickens, remove from heat, and stir in the coconut, pecans, and vanilla.
  11. Cool to room temperature.
  12. Spread on top of the cooled bundt cake.
  13. For topping:
  14. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, heavy cream, and butter.
  15. Microwave on high at 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
  16. Drizzle over bundt cake.
  17. Sprinkle the toasted coconut over the ganache.
  18. Allow 10-15 minutes for topping to set. Cut and serve.


Thanks done share recipes to : https://thegoldlininggirl.com/2017/02/easy-german-chocolate-bundt-cake-recipe/

Iklan Atas Artikel

iklan 3

iklan4

Iklan Bawah Artikel