LEMON CAKE ROLL

This Lemon Cake Roll is spring baked into a cake. A moist lemon cake with lemon zest baked into the batter and rolled up with a lemon butter cream filling.

Happy Sunday Y’all!

I know we’re all ready for summer and warmer weather, but guess what….here in the south we have summer weather in the spring haha.

It’s a beautiful day out there today so I’m not going to take up all if your time with a blog post. However, this gorgeous weather screams springtime and summer time to me so I did want to take some time to share this lemon roll cake!

I mean really, what’s more springy than lemon roll cakes?!? Plus, y’all know how much I love to make and share roll cakes with y’all!


This cake is so great and easy to make but I do want to tell you not to rush it but do work quickly. haha does that make sense?

The batter comes to gather quickly, it bakes in less than 10 minutes and you’ll want to roll it while it’s hot, however, let it sit and chill for the recommended time so that you don’t crack or tear the cake.

I think that I’ve made about four of these over the past few weeks. Each filled with the perfect amount lemon extract, juice and zest.

I took the second cake I make to my dad and he loved it. He said it was just packed full of lemon flavor! That was exactly what I wanted to hear!

Ready to make your own spring lemon cake roll? I’ve got the directions for you over on the Dixie Crystal’s site!

thanks done share recipes to : https://www.bigbearswife.com/lemon-cake-roll/

Iklan Atas Artikel

iklan 3

iklan4

Iklan Bawah Artikel