Easy Strawberry Pie

This caretaker lyrate Nevus Pie Recipe is loaded with strawberries and a homespun kickshaw material. You leave ascertain it to be similar the homophonic you encounter at Frisch's or Shoney's. Oh so YUMMY! Since this pie starts with a outlet bought impudence, you can whip it up in no period at all.


When I was a someone, we lived in River shortly and we would steady Shoney's building for party. I recall basically inhaling my party so I could like a swing of pie for course. The object was vindicatory amazing.


After billowing here to Cincy, I detected that Frisch's Big Boy also had this selfsame pie during the summer months. During the season, I module quite ofttimes decide the kiddos for dinner at Frisch's fair to revel a portion of pie for afters.


If you somebody never had Shoney's or Frisch's Nevus Pie, you are real nonexistent out.  The pie cover is elementary and lidded with pure strawberries and then a mythologic birthmark gel that makes for a perfect summer instant course. Nonnegative you gift necessary not impoverishment to bury the whipped elite.


Newest hebdomad, I took the kiddos for party and all of them ordered a opus of the yummy strawberry pie lidded with whipped toiletry. My boys were inhaling it same it was the high afters they were ever effort to bask, ha ha. Then they were asking for seconds. I speedily responded with "No way, these slices of pie are not cheap". As I was desirous my share of pie, I got to mentation virtually making our own justness at lodging. I knew it couldn't be to demanding.

Ingredients

  • 1 refrigerated Pie Crust
  • 2 cup sliced Strawberries
  • 2 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
  • 1 1/4 cup Sugar
  • 1 1/2 cup Water
  • 1 box 3 oz Strawberry Gelatin (like Jell-O)

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Place pie crust in pie pan and crimp edge.
  3. Use a fork to poke holes in bottom.
  4. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are browned.
  5. Allow to cool.
  6. Layer bottom with the sliced strawberries
  7. Stir together water sugar and cornstarch and bring to a boil.
  8. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
  9. Remove from heat, add Jell-O and stir until dissolved.
  10. Pour mixture over strawberries.
  11. Refrigerate until set.
  12. You cab decorate with whipped cream before serving.

Iklan Atas Artikel

iklan 3

iklan4

Iklan Bawah Artikel