MEATBALL STUFFED SHELLS

Meatball Stuffed Shells - gentle weeknight pasta casserole! Fill pasta shells with unchangeable meatballs and top with sauce and cheeseflower. Fit to eat in under 30 proceedings!! Everyone Idolised this unchaste food casserole direction! Can pause for later too!


I was cleanup out my freezer and found a incase of icebound meatballs. I was brainstorming on what to play with them and thought what around Meatball Stuffed Shells? I decided to resign it a missile. Estimate what? They upturned out large! We accessorial a salad and both flavouring loot for a delicious Italian feast.

I suchlike cheeseflower in my stuffed shells, so I adapted my familiar stuffed take direction to add meatballs. These were pleasing! I didn't thaw the meatballs before hot. I virtuous let them heat along with the food. It worked eager and redeemed some example.

This makes a lot. We ate this for dinner and dejeuner the next few life. Succeeding moment I would kind the healthy recipe and pause half of it.



INGREDIENTS:

  • 24 jumbo pasta shells
  • 24 frozen meatballs
  • 1 (15-oz) container cottage cheese (can use ricotta)
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 2 Tbsp dried parsley
  • 1 egg
  • 1 (24-26oz) jar spaghetti sauce

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
  2. Cook jumbo pasta shells according to package. Drain and cool.
  3. Combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, dried parsley and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
  4. Stuff pasta shells with cheese mixture and one meatballs per shell. Place shells in prepared baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
  5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.

Iklan Atas Artikel

iklan 3

iklan4

Iklan Bawah Artikel